DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice:
APKglobel is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and responding to copyright infringement claims. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on APKglobel, please notify us promptly in writing. To be effective, your notification must include the following information.
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of violating activity. That is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Note: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity infringes may be liable.
Upon receiving a proper DMCA notice, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the infringing material. We will make a good-faith attempt to contact the user who posted or uploaded it. We may also provide the user with your contact information so that they may respond to your notice directly. If you believe your copyrighted material has been removed from our site due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification.
Suppose you receive a notification that your material has been removed due to a DMCA notice, and you believe it was released in error or misidentification. In that case, you may file a counter-notification by providing us with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Note: Please consult legal counsel to understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Our policy is to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
I appreciate your cooperation in helping us protect the intellectual property rights of copyright owners.